|LinkedIn is an important tool for every business and professional; both for networking and generating new leads. There are a few simple tricks to make your searches soar on LinkedIn including;
- Type keywords into the search box, creating a search chain with keywords, title, company name and so on.
- Use the word ‘AND’ in your searches when searching for something with two elements. You can separate the terms with ”AND” (in uppercase letters only).
- OR; Expand your search to uncover profiles that have more than one search term. ‘OR’ can also be used to find additional spellings of the same thing you’re searching for.
- NOT; this can be effective when search results keep giving you the same irrelevant company/personal information.
- Quotation marks; these work well if you’re looking for a specific search term
- Bonus point; when using Google to search for specific information, use stars. So if, for example you need LinkedIn user statistics, you would type *LinkedIn user statistics 2014.’ Happy hunting!