Are you wondering how to download and save LinkedIn videos?
Are you using LinkedIn video? Do you want to save LinkedIn videos to your desktop or mobile device?
There are lots of reasons why you might want to download a LinkedIn video.
You might want to get a copy of something you had previously posted and didn’t have saved on the device you’re using. You might want to save a video that someone else had posted to use elsewhere.
In this article, you’ll learn how to download LinkedIn videos and save them to either a desktop or mobile device.
To help you to download LinkedIn video, we recommend using an online LinkedIn video downloader. LinkedIn online video downloading tools are completely safe and free from all types of bugs and malwares.
The downloading LinkedIn video procedure is very simple and easy.
You just have to copy the URL of the desired LinkedIn video and paste it into tool online. Here is the step-by-step instructions on how to download videos from LinkedIn.
Check out the video below to learn how…
Steps to downloading LinkedIn videos
- Open your LinkedIn.
- Find a video you want to download, and click the three-dot Settings icon in the top right.
- Select “Copy Link”.
- Now, in your web browser go to http://bibby.consulting/linkedin-video-downloader
- Paste the URL and click the pink “Download” button.
- Scroll down and find the red “Download” button next to video/mp4.
- Right click on “Download link” button below & select “Save link As” to Download
- Once the download is finished, you’ll have an indicator saying it’s complete.
- Click the download indicator to open the video you downloaded.
Just a quick disclaimer… We can’t speak on the legal side of things, so you may want to check if downloading a LinkedIn video violates either copyright or the LinkedIn user agreement.